My name is Yana Jackson. I am seventeen years old and I am in the twelveth grade. My family consists of a step-mother, four sisters, two nieces, a nephew, my boyfriend, and most of all, my daughter, Derri' Yana. We live in a house in Madison, IL. When I graduate out of high school, I hope to attend SIUE or SWIC to take up nursing. If you want to know more about me, just send me a message.
yanadd17.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Hi, Yana!!
I hope your baby is nice! As Maurio is used to saying: "Stay focused!" towards your nursing career!
Yana, I have a great curiosity. It is about afroamerican babies' names. Do you happen to know the origin of names such as: La Queeta, Shonice, Attallah, Akeelah?
Even if you dont know their origins, could you please give me your opinion about such names?
See you!
Hi, Yana!
Congratulations on your baby. I hope he is right.
I hope that you can become a nurse and have success in what you try.
Good luck!
http://mateusconceicao.blogspot.com
hi, Yana!
how you feel being mother now?
How are things befre you have become moher? Are they more difficult? or remains the same?
lara-pamella.blogspot.com
Hi, Yana!
everything good?
How is your baby? I really like kids!
I hope that you can be a nurse successfully!
I hope you like me
kiss;*
http://tatty-1991.blogspot.com
Post a Comment