
Hi my name is Adrianna, and I am 17 years old. I attend Lovejoy High School where I stand as a junior. I have a family of 10: 3 step sister's, 2 brother's, my step auntie and her son, my mom and step dad, and of course me. I live in a 6 bedroom home in Saint Louis, Mo. I love being by myself most of the time or spending time with my boyfriend. I also love talking on the phone, texting, shopping, and doing hair. I also enjoy doing things and having fun with my mom. She's the best ever. After I graduate from high schoo,l I will be attending beauty school and I will also be going to school to study criminal justice.
4 comments:
Hi, Adrianna!!
Welcome to our exchange. It's Tyrone speaking! Do you happen to know that "Adrianna" is a very common name here in Brazil? In general it is spelled: Adriana.
As I can see, you come from a big family!! So did I. Belonging to a big family makes us respect ones' differance more. I, for instance, come from a big family. I have 9 brothers and sisters. In fact, I have 4 sisters and 5 brothers. We are completely different from one another and we have learned how to deal with our differences in the course of the years!!!!
So, please, post a picture of yours here,ok, so that my students can see you!!!
Bye!!
hi, Adrianna!
My name is Rodolfo. I am 17. I'm in the 8th grade, I live in a very nice neighborhood. in my house I have 4 people: my father, my brother,and my mom who is a special person, without whom I wouldn't be anything. I believe in being a soccer player or a lawyer when I finish high school.
god bless you!
happiness for you and your family ...
Please visit my blog:
http://dofinho17.blogspot.com
Hi Tyrone. I am very proud to know that my name is common in Brazil. Here in my country my name is also common but still sometimes people pronounce it wrong because I have 2 N's instead of 1 N. Normally when I tell others about my large family they kind of find it a surprise because some have smaller one's.
Hi Rodolfo. Becoming a lawyer is a good career to follow. I can't wait to get out of school so that I can study criminal justice. That has been my dream every since I was little. I love questioning people when they do wrong things so I figured that type of job would be best for me.
Post a Comment