Wednesday, April 29, 2009

grettings from Philip



Hi, my name is Philip. I am seventeen years old and in the eleventh grade. I go to Lovejoy High School, and I live in Lovejoy, IL. I live in an apartment complex with my mom and uncle. After high school I plan to go into college and get a degree in business. I want to one day own my own business and make lots of money.

5 comments:

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque said...

Hi, Philip!!

Welcome to our exchange!! I hope we can interact through our sites: blog, Tappedin, skype and orkut!!! I hope you enter the business school firstly because you like this career; secondly because of the money! we work well when we choose the career of our heart! think about it!!!
My name is Tyrone, Parque School teacher. This year I have about 4 or 5 students with your name: Philip (in Portuguese it is Felipe)
So, welcome!!!

Mayara said...

hi, Philip!
my name is Mayara, I am 14 years old. I am in the 1st year of high school. I love my school. When I grow up, I want to be a competent lawyer and help the ones that need care. Do you like any pets? I hope so, I, for instance, love my little dog. Its name is Mit!!!

Please, send a message to me in my blog:
http://mayara14oliveira.blogspot.com

Philip M. Johnson said...

I like animals put we can't have any pets where i live. I thuink it's great that you want to be a lwyer and help people. You must be good at arguing since you want to be a lawyer.

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque said...

Oi, Philip!

Meu nome é Mayara. Eu tenho 15 anos,também gosto muito de sair com meus amigos e navegar na internet.Seja bem vinda à Lovejoy school.
Visit my blog:mayara14oliveira.blogspot.com

Philip M. Johnson said...

Hi Mayara I like to surf the internet too. What places do you go with your friends when you hang out.

-Philip