Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ABOUT SHALINDA!!!!


My name is Shalinda Bell. I am eighteen years old. I'm a senior at Lovejoy Technology Academy. I live with my mother, sister, and brother. They are wonderful people. They're very funny, intelligent, and awesome to be around. I live in an apartment in Brooklyn, Illinois. The college I hope to attend is a Junior College like Sanford Brown to become a Medical Assistant. If this that don't work out for me then I hope to go to the Air Force and become a Medical Tech.


http://shalinda-allaboutme.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque said...

Hi, Shalinda!!

As I can see, several of Lovejoy students want to become doctors. I hope you are successful in your future

Tyrone Santiago - CECR Escola Parque said...

Hi, Shalinda!!!

Please create your blog account, ok? By doing so, my students will be able to talk to you directly.

See you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Shalinda!
Hi how are you? My name is Alesnadro Santos.I'm 17 years old. I am in the 1st year of High School. I want to go to a Law College or a tourism one.
As I can see, you are a person who never gives up her dreams and never give up! Don't give up from your future.

http://alessandrosatos.blogspot.com

Mateus Conceição said...

Hi, Shalinda!

I hope you can become a medical assistant.
The area of health is very important.
I hope you have success in everything you do.
Good luck!

http://mateusconceicao.blogspot.com

Michel Moura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michel Moura said...

Shalinda Hi, my name is Michel. I wish you good luck in your career!

michelmoura1542.blogspot.com

Raffaella said...

Oi Shalinda.Aqui é Raffaella.Eu também gosto de fazer compras e ir ao shopping.tenho curiosidade de um dia conhecer onde você mora