
Bom Dia!! Greetings from the senior class at Lovejoy Technology Academy. As you are starting your school year, we are finishing ours. We graduate on Friday, May 29. We look forward to meeting you, sharing our thoughts about the movies we watch, and sharing our lives with you.
8 comments:
Hi, my name is Damion Boyd. I am a senior at Lovejoy Technology Academy. I am ninetenn years old of age. My Family Consist of my Mother, Father, and my two brothers. My house which I live in is a three bedroom house and down stairs basement. The college I plain to go to is Lane College in Jackson, Tennesee. I am also going to follow up on my major which is criminal justice. The career that interest me the most is being a Probation Paroll officer which i will need a Bachelor's Degree in college.
Hi, Lovejoy!!
It is a great pleasure being in touch with you again!!
I hope we do a good job this year!!
My students are in high school as you are and you are to play a good role in their lives, as you are a reference for them!!
God bless us all envolved in such an awesome project!!!
Pofessora Cathy,
quando eu digo futebol,eu quero dizer soccer.
When I say football, I mean soccer.
See you!
Hi, teacher Cathy!
I like everything related to programming, I want to work with this.
Mateus.
hi cathy
I hope very much recommend many other books.
susane
Professora Cathy
eu estou para fazer um teste no clube de futebol. E na escola não há uma equipe só atividade física
Teacher Cathy
I am going to do a test at a soccer club . And at school there is not a team; there is only physical education activity.
I liked to know about this technical school and its apprentice. Here in Brazil we have the CEFET, a federal institution to where students go to attend technical courses as high school students, but it is more difficult to enter the CEFET in here. I will enroll in an electrical engineering college.
Bye!
Junior,
Some high schools have technical classes such as computer programming, automobile mechanics, electronics, and construction. These are the bigger schools. Students usually attend the high school closest to their home. Our school does not have these courses.
There are also technical colleges. They take two years to complete and you have what is called an associates degree. They will have the courses mentioned in high schools, but there will be more to learn in college. You finish school ready to do the job. Many technical schools will help you find jobs in your field for the rest of your life. Some employers like special schools and will hire their graduates first.
To go to these technical colleges you must pay for every course. The U.S. government will pay for you if your family is very poor. But, you must keep your grades up or they stop paying. This is also true of four year colleges and universities.
As an apprentice, you learn a trade by working with someone who knows the job well. Sometimes this will help you get a job with a company after you learn to do the job well. Sometimes you have to wait in line with a union that places people who know how to do that job, even if just for a few days. It is hard to get in through the unions because they are there to protect its experienced members.
Sometimes there are businesses who will pay for training at a technical college or give on the job training.
Post a Comment