When Lovejoy students attend summer school, they make up lost credits (classes they have not passed) by taking online courses. Now summer school is over, and we are on summer break. This will last until the middle of August. Over the summer, many of the students will work. Others will just relax.
It will seem strange to have the Class of 2009 gone. I have taught many of them for 4 years, and they have been very special. I am proud of the work that all of my students involved in Global Connections have done. I feel like both the Escola Parque students and Lovejoy students are my students, and I know Prof. Santiago feels the same.
I will keep in touch over the summer.
Cathy McDonald
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cathy,
Unfortunately, class of 2009 is gone!! I miss them a lot. They were so attentive....I hope the new ones can get the feeling, I mean, I hope they can understand how special this project is for all of us!!!
Post a Comment